We Love BiCyclists! | Visit Us Online

We Love BICyclists. || Click Here for Press Materials!
~



Monday, November 18, 2013

San Francisco and More! Best Cities for Female Entrepreneurs

 

A Tran's Bay Bike Shop Is In the Right Place!

 Best Cities for Female Entrepreneurs

"Intuit published an infographic presenting the best cities for female entrepreneurs, as well as some interesting statistics about the state of women-owned businesses in the US. The report looked at median education levels, unemployment rates, income, population and percentage of business owned by women in each city to provide an overall score for female entrepreneurship.
San Francisco ranks number one, followed by Seattle, Washington DC, Minneapolis, and Portland...."

Read the rest here.

2 comments:

  1. I have read all your articles. Those are what I want to know.Your articles help me so much. They are the best ones. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing.
    Toon Cup 2017 best online game Break The Cup For boy game online Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.When I have spare time, I often read your posts. After reading them, I get more information and knowledge.
    best gameBlocky Craft Police Squad game Mommy Elsa Baby Caring Ride The Bus Simulator online free game

    ReplyDelete